Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Amanda Teased?

Started by BeerDrinker [2140025] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 549 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×1

BeerDrinker [2140025]
In the new article on the Logistics company, Sugarvalves teased the release of Amanda...

"With new NPC missions in the pipeline, the Organised perk will prove useful to those of you who serve Duke and Amanda"

So Amanda coming soon?
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
Crimes 2.0 have been teased too, where has that gotten us? :')

But yeah I really hope Amanda is added for more missions, that 1k missions completed merit is so depressingly slow otherwise.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
Agreed. It's been in the pipeline for literally 3.5 years, starting when Duke was released.

3 years ago he said "- The second contract agent (Amanda) is all planned out."

Nobody is working on it, nobody has been working on it, and nobody will be working on it. Abandon all hope OP.
Ale [1953086]
Yeah, I had just started then. Every day, I faithfully logged in, eagerly checking for the mysterious Amanda, whilst trying to increase my nerve for the imminent arrival of crimes 2.0.

Aha, good times!
Triplicant [2037705]
I'm personally trying to see if I can get 10k of all crimes before Crimes 2.0 is released.

Maybe I'll get the 1,000 missions completed before Amanda is released as well :/ 
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
That’s when Crimes 2.0 are coming, so Amanda would probably come out in 2022.
Ched and his team of nerds are really slow.
This game’s getting boring af. Bogie, do something.
sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee
I said they were "in the pipeline". Some pipes are super long you know? Like that huge one under the Atlantic... is there one there? There should be.

Seriously though, I'm sorry if this got anyones hopes up. It was meant as a disposable comment, not a hint. Amanda's missions will be fun, but I haven't heard anything about a release date for them. The devs have a lot of great stuff to get through first.