Hey Everyone--I was wondering if there is any way to view my money log? I've noticed that sometimes it seems as if money appears in my account, and not sure how it got there. It's never very large amounts, but I will have left the game with an even 50K hanging around and when I get back, it's maybe $52376 or something. I do have items for sale, but these jumps aren't accompanied by the usual notification that something has sold, or that someone has sent me a gift. Also, to be clear super NOT complaining! I was curious if maybe there was another type of passive income that I hadn't realized, other than my daily job income? Or if there was somewhere to see a log of my income?
Thanks in advance!
Have you maybe done a bunch of crimes and didn't realize they added to your cash on hand? I do that all the time.
Yes.
Job pay and cashier checks returning to hand can make money appear out of the blue as well.
"I was curious if maybe there was another type of passive income that I hadn't realized, other than my daily job income?
What makes you think that it is not your daily job income? I see that you are a dealer in a casino. Daily pay for that position is $250. Have you recently moved from a slightly higher paying position?
people forget about the small $ amounts gained from crimes all the time
it happens
Thank you all so much! I'm thinking that it probably is from crimes that I hadn't realized.
Mystery solved! All your input is appreciated!