Why? I was told that unarmored attacks trigger it, but ive been using full combat set for days and only just now got the title today.
Glitch or is there some other criteria?
Started by Twitter [2309219] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Mentions: Soldier Title Broken?
Something ain't right I keep getting it and I'm clothed and armoured
same issue here. been wearing armor for like 3 years. just got it.
I've been fully clothed for the entire time I've played and I just got nudist. I'm very confused.
Old thread, but it's coming up on google for "nudist title" so I'll clarify a detail that was missed, you have a rank and a title. Your rank is calculated by # crimes, networth, and battle stats and increases as you go. Each title has a metric and it is comparison against everyone else. So for each title there's a metric associated with it (nudist = # unarmored fights), and you get ranked by percentile in each. The title shown is the metric you have the highest percentile across all metrics/titles. The metrics used for title is calculated over a rolling 2 week window, and it will only change once in 7 days.
So you'll remain a nudist until some other metric ranks higher in percentile than you have with nudist over the previous 2 weeks. It doesn't matter if you put on armor, you still have 2 unarmored attacks and that won't reduce and you'll hold the same percentile rank with those 2 unarmored attacks. Once you drink enough beer (Alcoholic title) or place enough bounties (Egotist title), etc., and gain a higher percentile rank than you have in unarmored fights you'll switch titles (which update once a day).
Perfect explanation
I haven't been unarmored in months. Been nudist more often than anything else.
It says I had 2 unarmored attacks in the last month but I don't remember ever unequipping it.
I think something broken with this nudist title.. by seeing more people suddenly start receiving it and i am not able to get rid of it even though i tried everything almost
My fiance is having the same issue. She's been armored for the longest time and it just reverted back to nudist.