Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friends tab move?

Started by Writhe [2248498] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Writhe [2248498]
Wtf? Why is friends tab suddenly first? Not that it really matters but its killing my OCD and i didn't see any reason or announcement about it... Also whats with the little star? Please just make the damn bar customisable that would be lovely.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
Are we talking about mobile? If so, the star happens when one of the area buttons gets marked as favorite. I believe they get pinned in the order in which they were selected as favorites, but I might be wrong on that part since it's been quite the long, long time since I ordered mine around.

Edit: Just checked, the option to favorite appears when you keep it pressed after tapping it.
Writhe [2248498]
Yeah its mobile. Wow neat i had no idea it is vaguely customizable after all. Thanks for the advice I don't know how I didn't stumble across that sooner.