[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Defends/Losses specialists******************************************************************
PLAY AREA 51 - ZOMBIE INVASION******************************************************************
CAMPAIGN
HORDESINGLE PLAYER
CO-OP
LEADERSCORE BOARDCREDITSEXIT*************************************************************************
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A ZOMBIE
*************************************************************************
Contact one of the officers to learn how to become part of one of the greatest
defends/losses specialists
Join our Discord: (
Click the logo)
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mentions:
AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51
Lol what is this, premium loss services? 400k per loss? Bruh
Black Diamond Service = 600k per loss hahaha
Whatever this guy offers you, i'll take 10k less xD
This user personally sells to me regularly. He's a great seller that charges me less than I offer normally per loss.
"If you require more than 50 e.g 400 losses (just pm an officer "Ihaveabigclock" 400 defends and we'll will get back to with a discount)"
This quote is what makes or breaks him. He has these prices set to encourage more people to buy into a bulk contract, I believe. I currently have a 500 loss contract with his group, and they are charging me 300k per loss, which is fair play considering that I pay 350k per normally. Perhaps he isn't the best person to go to for singular or small sets of losses, but for the bigger numbers he is a good source to have.
This is just my opinion and review based off of what I have experienced and paid for personally. I hope this was helpful! :D
Silver service. Thank you