Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Superior- WRONGLY fedded

Started by Bats [1161380] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 570 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sylo'nadam [103] ×1

manic [1554958]
Counting the shits I give.

Currently up to the amount of WMD they found multiplied by level of interest I have the Megexit debacle...
Wamu [2029854]
Is the chat you shared the reason she was fedded? If so, she was wrongly fedded. If not, stop misleading the community.
Chit [1380260]
I am curious to see as if this is what got Superior fedded and you're dumb enough to re-post it, if you will get fedded as well.

Can't say I'd be too surprised or feel even an ounce of pity if you are.
Father [2131687]
First Kookaburra was a true friend to Goldenfeel and now you are here to play lawyer for Superior. You Relentless family people sure make good friends.
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
It's not *that* easy to get fed for extreme flaming, is it? I'd wouldn't mind hearing a more elaborate explanation.