Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUG?

Started by WIT_KAT [1641178] on in Graveyard.

43 replies · 5.16k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

realistassasin [1598729] ×2 Company 79203 ×1 WIT_KAT [1641178] ×1

WIT_KAT [1641178]
I just sold my 9 star logistics firm to realistassasin [1598729] for 5.9 billion dollars... He got the company but I NEVER got the cash...
He said he put the money in and completed but the cash never came to my wallet...

Mentions: realistassasin [1598729]

anghel [1644935]
Nah, accepting trade before the cash being added is not a scam, just painful mistake... I feel sorry for you
Stewie [1494547]
27-01-2020 20:41:21The trade between KAT and realistassasin completed successfully (#4550837)
27-01-2020 20:41:21KAT traded the company KAT'S LOGISTICS to realistassasin (#4550837)
27-01-2020 20:41:11KAT accepted the trade with realistassasin (#4550837)
27-01-2020 20:40:49KAT added the company KAT'S LOGISTICS to a trade with realistassasin (#4550837)
27-01-2020 20:39:47realistassasin initated a trade with KAT titled "logist" (#4550837)
I'm sorry, but they didn't add anything to the trade. There is nothing we can do about that, I'm afraid.

Mentions: realistassasin [1598729] · WIT_KAT [1641178] · Company [79203]

JeffBridges [1941555]
Suggestion: Cancel your subscription now, since the people in charge don't give a shit if you get f**ked over on their turf.
WIT_KAT [1641178]
My mental illnesses feel triggered... My mind hurts and I am exhausted... but there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it... Torn supports scammers... Even if the cash was gotten by donations... Torn will just sit idly by and let a little thief like that steal from anyone....
I will sell my faction for some cash and trade stocks...
Thanks for your kind words...
KAT
PandaCoffee [1723087]
When it comes to ANY trades regarding companies, or money, etc, there's a set procedure everyone should follow. When I sold my 10* AN for 900m back nearly 7 months ago to a guy who never asked questions, I followed these exact steps.

1. Put the company in the trade
2. Wait for money to show up in the trade, and check 3 times to ensure it's correct
3. Turn off revives
4. Self-hosp to avoid being mugged
5. Once the trade has been completed, I sent the cash to a friend I trusted to hold onto it (you can skip this step if you're a faction leader, just use the faction bank)
6. I waited 10 minutes, medded out, and waited another 10m to ensure I wasn't being camped before receiving the money and securing it safely.

It's extremely unfortunate that you made the mistake most people do with regards to trades, but regardless of who it is, or how long you've known them, you should always follow the steps I outlined above to ensure that you aren't getting scammed, or mugged.

Hopefully the next little while goes better for you, and you can bounce back from this.
realistassasin [1598729]
[image: i.gyazo.com]

You made a mistake, accepted a trade without me even saying it. I accepted it.

Threatening people IRL, (can check chat history for the actual full logs) is a Feddable offence. The fact that you dont care, doesnt prove you are all innocent.
MightyGoober [812478]
KAT, why in the hell would you click Accept?

PLEASE CHECK THE TRADE (count from 5)
You: COMPANY / Them: NOTHING

I'm not even a scammer and I would have stolen your company.
MagicDust [1643018]
Tell chad to get off his ass and make scamming illegal . that way i can spread my stock investments across people without worrying about being ripped off.. anddddd actually cash out in this pos stock system..
Andyman [471591]
The only issue I have with this is that it's a great way to mask a real-money trade and make it look like an unfortunate scam.

Especially seeing that, "I don't care if I get fedded" comment.