26 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
themainman[1629262]
· 18 likes · they do this every now and again, maybe its for crimes, maybe its for OCs maybe it for new jail mechanics sadly we all have to wait and see [image: i.imgur.com]
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 3 likes · This has been going on for months. I busted one of them :D Someone in global like a week or so ago bought it out for like 300M
Evertime I see that, I usually see a huge fail in OC’s especially PA’s that follows. So my guess is it’s not crimes 2.0 more of nerfing PA’s or tweaking them
The huge time is probably just a way to prevent busting being possible. If someone busted from a new crime with probably hugely edited experience it would be a pain in the ass to reverse or fix.
The time is way too huge to be even relevant for OC's.
I hate this. I hate the fact stated. I hate the bet that you have said in your second half of the post. I hate not necessarily you, but the pessimism behind your words. ....And I hate that it's becoming more and more and more likely that it'll be true as time progresses. Dammit.