Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma usefulness

Started by Morbius [2164511] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 670 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Morbius [2164511]
Is there any actual use for karma? Is there a karma shop I can buy things with? Or do people really get butthurt over nothing when they get thumb downed?
Rca [1860888]
It's a friendly reminder of how much of your life you've wasted writing nonsense to strangers on the internet
Hawk [2080065]
Since my karma has gone up 10%, my battle wins have gone up 15%.

Some say it's a coincidence, but the rest of us believe in science.
Caedes [2100412]
Currently, I'm the leader of Helvete on a trial basis. Hank said if I can push my karma ratio up to 2.00, it'll become a permanent position.

Please help me farm karma so I can impress daddy hank
Caedes [2100412]
Between me and you

That's actually what they said. But I'm trying to deal with one hurdle at a time.

Please guys, help me achieve my goals by giving me karma