Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flying after DB

Started by Big-Ounce [2003220] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kylar_Stern [1302645]
I thought it was 6 hours. But that might be 6 hours after the bomb drop and not detonation I got mixed up with.

However, at the current drop rate, I would say more like 6 weeks, since the db's drop one after the other at this point.
Makai [2229434]
Right, six top-of-the-hour ticks for the whole event, starting with planting. Detonation on tick two, and then everything opens back up on tick six (four hours later), if memory serves.