Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training Employees

Started by Genesis [2572652] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Genesis [2572652]
Recently bought a 10* flower company, some people want to be trained in INT that are END/MAN positions. How do I go about training them without losing efficiency to help them get their INT up? Do I switch their position and then train them and switch them back? I haven't got any trains yet so I am just inquiring from experienced Directors here.
Wollongong [12833]
Please don't grave. Old questions are an awesome pool of information for others.

EDIT: I see you adapted the threadtitle, Genesis. Thanks on behalf of all who may have a similar question in the future.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Watch out with switching the positions right before the company-tick. It was around 17:00 tct if I remember correctly.