Poll cancelled.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Defectus [2549859]
· 8 likes ·
So you spread negativity by downvoting people supporting Pride in the main thread and then you go about making another thread ''in the light of Pride Month''? piss off dude - Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No content within the post, or really any discussion from the looks of it.
So you spread negativity by downvoting people supporting Pride in the main thread and then you go about making another thread ''in the light of Pride Month''? piss off dude
If this poll is not in the guidelines, I will gladly remove it.
Please let me know.
Please let me know.
Somehow I doubt you'll get a chance to remove it lol.
Oh, it was a genuine question.
Alright, it seems like nobody wants this poll. I will remove it.
Alright, it seems like nobody wants this poll. I will remove it.
remove yourself too whilst you're at it please xoxo
I don't know what the details of the poll, I'll say as I found Torn it could help you.
Torn is a community.
Torn has its culture.
Torn is an asylum.
Torn is a community.
Torn has its culture.
Torn is an asylum.
Graved - No content within the post, or really any discussion from the looks of it.