I'm quitting due to real world circumstances and giving away stuff
Quiting
Started by alac01 [2801394] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Gorgonzola [1300528]
· 65 likes ·
I think you have to start before you quit. Hope irl isn’t too serious. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 3 likes ·
6M networth Better than my networth at 6 days
I think you have to start before you quit. Hope irl isn’t too serious.
Sad to see you go. Take care of yourself and stay safe.
Take care.
dang thats sad
6 days of hell...
Good luck irl alac01
Bye Alac
Come back someday
Best luck to yee
inb4 can i haz ur stuf
Me too let's quit together !
Fresh account too. Best of luck to you in real life.
can i have crashcoredump's stuff?
only if i can have oprah's stuff
I see what you did there. Good going!
Idk what's up with this guy but can I have your stuff please
MaGnO is that you?
Good luck!