As you can see from the below graph, I have a hard time calculating my exact net worth, but after some rough calculations this morning I believe I've finally crossed the 100b threshold!
A huge portion of this can be attributed to stonks. A smaller portion can be attributed to a few good RR games. But for the most part I'd say it's just been from keeping active and always seeking out opportunity to make some $$$.
Unfortunately $100b doesn't seem like a crazy amount compared to some of the HOF bank rolls these days but it's been a goal of mine for a long time now.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm not a huge RR player, just occasionally get bored when waiting on stocks to stop being crappy and risk far more than I am comfortable risking...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I guess next milestone will be some 3-5x what I have now to start SE'ing frequently...
A huge portion of this can be attributed to stonks. A smaller portion can be attributed to a few good RR games. But for the most part I'd say it's just been from keeping active and always seeking out opportunity to make some $$$.
Unfortunately $100b doesn't seem like a crazy amount compared to some of the HOF bank rolls these days but it's been a goal of mine for a long time now.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm not a huge RR player, just occasionally get bored when waiting on stocks to stop being crappy and risk far more than I am comfortable risking...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I guess next milestone will be some 3-5x what I have now to start SE'ing frequently...