Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission redo

Started by Benabar [2003422] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Benabar [2003422] ×1

Benabar [2003422]
I have completed the same mission twice and now will be doing it a third time.

(I seen where I needed to file a new claim to get credited energy.)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have already responded here. Few missions were re-spawned, since you have completed all of the missions which were provided to you, the associated rewards were also credited to your account.
04:02:32 - 30/11/22 Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'Lost and Found' (Expert)
04:02:27 - 30/11/22 Benabar completed the Duke contract 'Withdrawal' (Expert) and received $176,000 and 77 mission credits
17:25:04 - 29/11/22 Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'Withdrawal' (Expert)
04:26:29 - 29/11/22 Benabar completed the Duke contract 'The Tattoo Artist' (Very Hard) and received $40,000 and 28 mission credits
04:23:26 - 29/11/22 Benabar accepted the Duke contract 'The Tattoo Artist' (Very Hard)
Thanks!

Mentions: Benabar [2003422] · Mission