Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This is fine.

Started by FoolishFox [2979413] on in General Discussion.

85 replies · 3.6k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
86
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FoolishFox [2979413]

Hello

Yes that's right, not another subpar thread.
But don't worry too much, I'll still make sure this thread has something actually worth discussing down in the comme-



[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Alright so I'll try to keep it short.
I'm making progress and I've listened to a lot of you.

You all have some wonderful advice.

Others had ehh.. words of warning..

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]



Back to the topic of advice

Someone mentioned a career in newspaper comics, once I get to lvl 10, I probably will do that, or at least try..
I also heard that posting in the forums is eh.. yeah.. something I shouldn't do..

Yet here I am

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


Yeah don't get me wrong..
I'm gonna end up hurting by doing this but eh

This kind of stuff retains my interest in the game




Wait what? what is it now?

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]



I'll try to keep it as original as possible
I mean, as original as using pics from the internet can be..

Anyways

I'm curious to hear about what your calling in this game turned out to be, what gets your money making blood pumping? Mine will most likely involve some form of commissions, or at least that's the best guess I have for mine, considering what people have told me.
I've also started investing in the stock markets..

Or.. If you don't want to share you criminal secrets, feel free to simply describe how you'll horribly brutalize me and hospitalize me in the comments below.


Also I should mention that things haven't been too bad despite the way my pics make it sound, though saying that publicly is probably worst thing I could do heh..


Thanks again for listening to my inane ramblings

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


Butt

Dalinar [2833488]
God I love this, finally a high quality high effort shitpost maker. Most of your people are low effort ‘insert offensive line’ and try to get comments. You enraged me in my soul by making yourself a green hair anime face on a human body. It’s despicable. R+ you filthy troll
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Green text is surprisingly aesthetically pleasing.

Companies and the many ways they can boost your gameplay are probably my favorite part of the game