DO NOT join Nixies Ranch! They are a bunch of shady mf that will steal your money you made when you leave the faction!
Nixies Ranch
Started by VOLDY [1868285] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Thank you
They did eventually pay me my money back
Eventually ? Like since yesterday ?
Seriously, who is Nixies Ranch and why does anyone care?
Nixies Ranch can suck my big ROLEX NUTS
Pmsl righto you nut job. You got paid as soon I landed back in torn. Since you opened the conversation with threats instead of simply asking for your money, you can consider me a top bloke. You’re unstable and need help.
Don’t you think you should edit your original post then and beg them to grave this?
Lol, this pretty much
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA FUNNET i know nixie ranch irl and they'd never do that
Sad to see the faction I sold ran by ppl like that
It never happened. I was flying when she asked for her money. She cracked it because I wasn’t able to do it asap. I never have or will withhold someone’s belongings regardless of why they were booted from the faction.