I don't play the stock but thinking about trying. My question is. If I sell a stock can I turn around and rebuy it on the spot? Or is there a waiting time before I can buy back in?
Started by Schlog [2386178] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I don't play the stock but thinking about trying. My question is. If I sell a stock can I turn around and rebuy it on the spot? Or is there a waiting time before I can buy back in?
You can buy and sell stocks whenever you want. It is great way of hiding money as well.
If you hold stock block for 7 days or a month, depends on each the stock block, there is bonuses.
You can buy back instantly provided the price isnt in the process of updating
Also keep in mind there is a small fee when selling
Thanks for the help. Thinking of playing the market now that point as an income is gone.
There's a 0.1% fee when selling. So it's not necessarily easy to make cash by buying/selling in short periods.