Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dad Jokes!

Started by Hakuna_Matata [1930300] on in Fun & Games.

33 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hakuna_Matata [1930300]

EDIT: The reward for this is already over, but everyone is more than welcome to keep posting dad jokes!

 

 

 

In honor of fathers day, I'll give 1m to whoever can come up with the funniest / best Dad Joke.

 

I'll send the money sometime tomorrow.

 

Let the games begin!

 

 

 

WINNER

 

You sent $1,000,000 to PerilousPixie with the message: Best Dad Joke! :)

 

 

The Joke:

 

"

Where do bad rainbows go?

 

To prism. 

Its a light sentence, but it gives them time to reflect.

"

Happy_as [38327]

My wife found out I was cheating her when she found all the letters I was hiding. 

 

 

She was so mad she told me she was never going to play Scrabble with me again. 

Zagan [2871443]

Know how many dead people are in the graveyard up the road? All of them. 

 

It was my dad's favorite and I always felt like it needed some polish.