Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

P.I. Vaults

Started by Lozboy [2666194] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lozboy [2666194]

Does anyone else in Torn City think that there should be an option for double vaults on a shared PI. I think this should be available so the partner doesn't have to use their faction vault and stand the chance of being robbed by unscrupulous faction members.If the marriage doesn't work out and the spouse gets kicked off the pi then the vault becomes extinct and its contents are returned to the spouse.

Beerstein [1322136]

Nah, if you can't share a vault you should find a new man you can trust, with broad shoulders and...wait which forum is this again?

www [2879477]

Agreed from a gameplay point of view, since (I'd eatimate) 80+% marry someone they only know in this game.

 

Doesn't this belong under Suggestions though?

pussy [2797641]

that would be useful, there should be maybe 1b shared and 500m max for personal or something - that gives a perk to marriage outside of merits, and it's nice to have 'shared' amounts if you want to help smaller players or a friend who comes to join the game, while not getting vault scammed as often (it'll still happen, just way less often)

souleth [2695206]

would also be cool to simply have a prenup option when you 1st get married :P the prenup would result in a split vault while a default marriage would not 

 

but as others stated, just marry someone you like and it won't be a problem :)

ChocolatCaramel [2884549]

I like your idea!

This IS a con game, after all.

 

Prior to my 11 year hiatus, I lost a LOT, trusting in the wrong people-- one ended up in Fed.

 

There's nothing wrong in keeping it separated!, in fact, I prefer it.

BrothelWaffles [1583469]

I imagine they might be now. I used to keep the majority of my spare cash in points, but when the pawn shop got removed I sold them all before the price dropped too much. Used most of the money to buy a small vault for my PI (I am not and never was a rich man) and now I use that. They really f**ked me with that change. Now I'm beat for the money I spent on the small vault whenever I can finally save up enough to get the biggest one.

Shooby [2510470]

upgrading properties without the perks of stock and being in a Property Broker company is basically just flushing money down the toilet.

If you're already struggling with money, you should just consider buying one that's upgraded with what you need. It'll be substantially cheaper than upgrading it yourself. You'll never get that investment back because people use their discount perks to build customized properties for a cheap as possible while still squeezing some profit.