There is not much I know about this game. If there is anything this community thinks I should learn about to know, please leave a comment and I'll look into every single one
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Moved to QnA Your account is a bit older and you're Level 25 so the newbie advice is probably obsolete. Which area do you want to know more about?
The first thread in this forum is literally a list of guides - how about start there?
Mentions: Guide list
Moved to QnA
Your account is a bit older and you're Level 25 so the newbie advice is probably obsolete. Which area do you want to know more about?
Why you paying $ to subscribe to a game you don’t know much about? Serious Q
Well I guess at your level you should know how the game works ;)
check out my new to game/level 15 thread, hope it helps!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16415351&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25040181
Mentions: A guide to a good start to level 15.
Literally everything, newbie advice is important and I do genuinely know nothing, I just did random things and ended up as level 25
My Brother suggested that I do, said it was worthwhile, so I did without asking why
You'd think, but no, I just did random things, was inactive for a long time then came back and am somehow level 25
Thanks, I don't know how to navigate all of this - Too many words and too much going on everywhere
This is a text game bruh, if the guides are too much reading you may be doomed.
Not sure what to advise you to do. You're in a 500k respect silver faction, not too shabby. You've participated in a few wars, although not high participation from what looking I did. You've taken less than a dozen Xanax, a bit unusual for your age but stat estimates have you between 500k and 1m so you've done some training in your time here.
Idk man you've played the game but not a lot. According to the personal stats script I run you've averaged 30 minutes a day for the last month. If you're interested in doing more then do more lol. Learn along the way. Could even start racing 🤷
If you're in a good/helpful faction, most of your questions should be answered by those within it (source: that's precisely what happens within my own faction). If nobody there can help you progress and advise you about things, find a better faction. It literally should be your first port of call for advice on the basics of the game (along with reading the guides, obviously). 🤓
Without really knowing the specifics about your daily gameplay and where you'd like to take your account (a skillful Racer, a notorious mercenary, a highly sought out healer, etc), there isn't really much more I can add just now. Faction > forums, generally, though. 🤷🏻
You've already survived the important part: getting to level 15 and unlocking flying, missions, etc. Now you just have to;
- Read a lot of guides and maybe listen to Torn Underground;
- Roughly plan your character, set some goals for the near and not-so near future;
- Don't be too loud and piss people off, and don't borrow too much from Duke;
Find a faction that fits you (they will likely find you) and maybe look into a company job;Make some friends, have a few beers and most importantly enjoy the ride.
Update: you've already checked a lot off your list, keep it up!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Graved at OP's request