Most horses are showing as suspended usually around 27 mins before the race, and 4-5 previously available races totally vanished from bookies.
Around 3.40 torn time for the 4.40 onwards uk and Ireland races
Started by Alpacamybags [2106093] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Most horses are showing as suspended usually around 27 mins before the race, and 4-5 previously available races totally vanished from bookies.
Around 3.40 torn time for the 4.40 onwards uk and Ireland races
I will ask Dima to check if there are any issues, but from what I have read from the devs there were a lot of non-runners in the race that you are referring to, which is why the provider suspended the betting options.
It was all races from 5pm till the last at 8.30 that vanished 27 mins before the actual start time and every race for the next 4-5 races of the time of report that was suspended.
It wasn’t one isolated race but all races had some form of glitch for the majority of the afternoon
Please post here if this happens again, this needs to be troubleshot by the devs when the issue is actively happening to see if the issue is with the provider's data or with our system.
OK. I did post when it was happening but of course the report wasn’t looked at then, as bug reports take time to look at.
I may even go wild and take some screenshots
Current update CJ
bookies stopping showing any races after the 27/28 mins
2pm UK time race at Huntingdon not showing
1.53pm UK time was showing up until about 30 mins before the race
Update, I placed a tiny bet on a race and kept it open without refreshing the page.
With 17 mins till the race started I tried to place another bet
“This betting was suspended by the bookie”
so seems the bookies (either external or internal) are suspending betting long before the race kicks off.
Not much more info I can give, a dev needs to look at this stage 😀
Hello, Alpacamybags.
I see what you mean. We've reached out to our provider about it.
It seems they started closing all UK betting (at least for now) ~20-30m before the start.
Hey Dimo, thank you for looking for me, it’s much appreciated.
Would it be possible to find out a) why and b) if this is a long term thing?
Will this just be for horses, or all UK betting including football etc?
Would it be possible to find out a) why and b) if this is a long term thing?
I'm afraid this we won't be able to know. I think it's related to where they get the data.
Will this just be for horses, or all UK betting including football etc?
No, it concerns Horse Racing only. Any other sport shouldn't be affected.