Hey all, just throwing this out there to get an idea of what I could be missing on the day to day. Hoping I and maybe other people can see this and realize if they are missing something in their daily tasks because some things even if small, multiplied by months or even years can add up substantially. I feel like its easy for things to fall through the cracks when you get to the point of logging in and doing a, b, and c day after day.
Here is a typical daily to-do for me:
3 xans
Energy refill
Nerve refill
100 items from npc stores (starting to do this again as of writing this)
Using all casino tokens on low dollar slots pulls.
Currently using booster cd on nerve for crimes.
EDIT UPDATED:
Blood bags
Racing
Checking Item Market
Honestly after writing this list it seems super small and I feel I am definitely missing stuff.
If you do something daily that has a good impact on your account over the long run please let me know and we can come up with a well thought out list of daily tasks to min/max your account.