Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daily Checklist

Started by Chosen [1990108] on in General Discussion.

27 replies · 603 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

M-E-D-I-C [3550618]

My daily routine:

 

  • Taking an average of 2 Xanax daily
  • Flying 
  • Always using my booster cool down by taking beers all the time.
  • Doing crimes
  • Training my battle stats
  • Check forums 
  • Check trade chat
  • Check points market for some noobs I can mug
  • Log out
BobrKurwa [2841258]

Login

Use e.

Point refill.

Buy 100 items

Xan train etc.

Crimes

Fly

Xan train etc.

Crimes

Fly

Xan train etc.

Crimes

Fly

Read gd, shitpost if bored.

Log out.

 

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

Wake up, login

train, crimes, Xanax, train

go down a few rabbit holes in forums

train, crimes, Xanax, train

forums again

energy refill, nerve refill

missions, buy 100 items from city shops

forums again

train, crimes, Xanax, train

meanwhile I either join races all day or fly sometimes

realize it is getting late and I'm tired

wonder what I did with my day, swear to do something different tomorrow

repeat 

booby [2245352]

train

do crimes

take Xanax

drink alcohol

do mission

buy blood bags

pay rent

spin 3 wheels

buy small and medium lotto tickets. 50 and 25 per day 

bust people from jail

check oc 2.0

fill blood bags

race every hour or two as I remember

 

I think that's it for a normal day, if we got a rw or chain then drop training and alcohol to stack and save booster. pretty normal torn activities I think

Suria [2255504]

Daily routine:

Crime

Gym train
Look at mission whether I can do it or not. If I can, I would accept it. If not, wait for next day.

Spin the wheels

Do casino slot

Traveling either for 1. Plushies 2. Xanax 3. Rehab

Check forums for 1. Fun games in Donator  2. F&G 3. GD and QnA

When arrived, 1. Do what I need to do 2. Check Hosp to see any online person need my revive 

Sell stuffs to 1. Pay upkeep 2. Save into my cayman bank(Cuz Im bad at saving money) 3. Spin the wheel for next day

Check hosp to find patient to increase my revive skill

Race

 

 

Do happy jumps whenever I have motivation to do so but I would usually just use 1 xanax + munch on choco + 1 ecstacy if I don't have any chaining, rw or not doing duke mission. _(:3」∠)_