Any Go players out there? I'm always amazed how little attention the game gets here in the USA. I've been curious what percentage of torn players have heard of/play Go.
Also known as Baduk, Weiqi etc.
Started by Cstrife465 [3809175] on in Hobbies & Interests.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Any Go players out there? I'm always amazed how little attention the game gets here in the USA. I've been curious what percentage of torn players have heard of/play Go.
Also known as Baduk, Weiqi etc.
Heard of it, know the rules, know an avid player(weeb) since decades, never played it.
Yeah, I play
Like other board games I no longer have physical players interested in joining me so I go about my games on the online gaming landscape for these. All my physical board games just collect dust. ☠️
I personally call this game 'Go' although that term seems less used then others when I've trolled the forums. It's truly a dynamic game.
Side note:
Hikaru no Go is a comic about the game: Poor character design, R+ on keeping the readers interested.
If anyone ever fancies a game, I've got the same username over on the OGS go server. I'll keep an eye out for game requests!