Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New background image

Started by Sectory [2093611] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 733 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Beerstein [1322136]

Mine's ugly AF, you mean I gotta unlock more now that it stands out? I mean I guess points cost f**k all now so NBD.


Edit: Yep, unlocking them all cheap as hell, around 100m flat.

Beerstein [1322136]

Oh god drone background gonna blind people...I should turn it on in wars.

 

Edit: nvm they're all bright white until you refresh.

IndyCision [2597200]

I hadn't noticed any difference, it has shown my bridges background on pretty much every page ever since I unlocked it.

Maybe this is something different with how it displays in dark mode, as everything looks the same for this light-mode heathen?