Hey Torn,
I think there's a math check that isn't working as intended. It started fine then I got to 99. I used 3 items with at the 99 and it never moved to the 100. [image: snipboard.io]
Started by TheLazyWolf [2691990] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey Torn,
I think there's a math check that isn't working as intended. It started fine then I got to 99. I used 3 items with at the 99 and it never moved to the 100. [image: snipboard.io]
It is all down to how different accelerants work.
Solids do not spread much but adds a load of intensity.
Gaseous spreads a lot but doesn't add much intensity.
Liquids are in the middle.
To get that final 1% you need all 5 areas still at 100% burning at the point it tries to reach 100 (if ANY of the locations are not at 100% it cannot get there, even if the only one which has started to burn down is the original one that was at maximum burn the entire time until then)
Edit: Also they behave differently before and after igniting - before ignition they have higher spread and less intensity, good for filling up the building. after ignition they spread less but add more intensity.
You would have done better adding 3 or 4 gasoline before igniting.
Mentions: Arson total distruction... bug??