Why is everyone on this game like 30+ 😭 18 btw
Why old
Started by Dirtmain [4115106] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 91
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
· 90 likes ·
Why do all these teenagers keep joining this old people game? - Gladion20 [1832984] · 80 likes ·
Because that’s how ages work and the game is 20+ years old. I know math is hard. - Apolinus [3017918]
· 71 likes ·
After President Lincoln was assassinated I needed something to distract me from my sorrow so I started playing Torn and here we are.
Because that’s how ages work and the game is 20+ years old. I know math is hard.
Why do all these teenagers keep joining this old people game?
Because its annoyingly addictive
Because this is not The Sims. This is social media for adults who love gaming
i think original players (those with id numbers starting from 1) usually started torn at around 30 after that just add their torn age
After torn became more nd more popular now ppl start at 20, after that add their age
but this is a very broad take with low research done about it xD
After President Lincoln was assassinated I needed something to distract me from my sorrow so I started playing Torn and here we are.
OP just got owned by BaggyWrinkles
hey man, the oldies need these teenager for free defend stats, its not free you know
Get off mah lawn boy
You too, can be 30+ one day! We believe in you.
Im into old games
Aw hell no!
Because at 55... I got nothing better to do other then work. (in fact, I am even on here during work LOL )
I’m 12 irl. You’re the old one now. How’s it feel gramps?
Something something breaking child privacy act something something
Boogles can we ban pls and thx?
Also may I say I am legally 21 but my mind is only like 6-7 years old.
Something something the younger the soul the tighter the hole something something.
Because the older you get, the more you start respecting games that beat the test of time. I’ve played many games that have long since EOS’d etc. Nothing feels better than knowing the game you’re grinding multiple hours on will likely still be around 20+ more years. And nothing feels worse than a game you’ve spent multiple hours on just dying or EOS’ing.
Awww, is this you?
I thought so. Don't worry, one day you may even be able to start shaving.
Why young?