Jeff bezos
Ma name jeff
Started by SanFranciscoSam [4229717] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Believe me when I tell you this, being annoyed by bounties will always bring more of them.
As far as I'm concerned, BHG is a bounty service. So someone is deliberately spending resources to target you. Just think who did you annoy this much, to the point that they are spending millions to get back at you?
I havent done anything to anyone, thats why i wanna know who is doing it
You have five enemies and you are only 27 days into this game. When I was 27 days old I didn't even know what button added people to enemy list. You don't have to do anything to anyone, but it is clear that you annoyed some people. And the fact that you don't realize this makes it more concerning
There are enemy reveal services (I don't have link to them, you can search it on forums), you can get a reveal and start investigating from there.
Also, once a wise man said to me, think before click. Torn is a diplomacy game, as there are always people above and below you.
How does one even piss off Jeff??
I mean he's literally telling you why he's doing it in the bounty.
Don't be rude, just say hi back, jeez
I know Jeff irl and he would never do this.
18:18:06 - 03/05/26 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on SanFranciscoSam for a cost of $150,000 : Jeff says hello
I'm sure by the time this thread dies you won't care about Jeff anymore.
This is a great way to think about it, for anyone who gets targeted.
Sometimes we do actions that warrant some consequences. Sometimes we don't. Best you best bet is to just ride it out, whether that is just taking what you deserve for a bit or Book of Job'ing it lol.
At the end of the day (or week), it'll pass. It's their resources to spend, not yours.
Best,
SoftStroker
Delete this yo. Or you’re going to get trolled more.
Graved - Spam