Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drunk torn stories

Started by Playerblue [3847506] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

APOLLO [862724]

f**k yeah....skating on thin ice bro.

 

You don't want to encourage peeps to get drunk and create multis.....it's a long slippery road 

 

Lol 

Lazon [3116319]

05:06:58 - 10/05/26 You bought a Medium Arms Cache on the item market from _SCOFIELD_ at $227,997,000 each for a total of $227,997,000
05:07:08 - 10/05/26 You opened a Medium Arms Cache and gained an M16 A2 Rifle (Penetrate)

Yellow, 25%. This is drunk stories of torn with Lazon, tune in next week when I buy 500 tickets for the lucky shot lotto

RealTeel [3008047]

I always buy stupid shit when I'm drunk on Torn. 

 

Speaking of, I got a stupid ass dong in my display if anyone wants to make an offer. 

Aezur [1950769]

I got drunk once and gave away like 2.5B of items to my faction-mates. It was like... an hour ago. Don't regret it. Yet.

Aezur [1950769]

06:56:27 - 10/05/26 You sent 100x Can of Goose Juice to SaucyHorsey with the message: Can't forget about saucyhorse!

 

You're 7 years old and 1.3B. Fill your bank for god sake.

RedGobbo [3619801]

I love you too! Have I told you your hair looks great today?

 

Edit: please don’t send yourself broke. You’ll wake up tomorrow and regret doing things.

Tersia83 [3700022]

Is that what you bought 🤣 

 

That stupid ass Dong 👀🤣... 

 

I weren't drunk enough yet to share a drunk story lol.. 

But this Def made me laugh lol..