Unable to share multiple Hyperlinks in normal chats
1st link Hyperlinks fine, 2nd shows the full Hyperlink code then link
Started by UnmatchedGamer [3539339] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Unable to share multiple Hyperlinks in normal chats
1st link Hyperlinks fine, 2nd shows the full Hyperlink code then link
I believe this is related to this confirmed issue as far as html handling, but not isolated to trade chat - passing to Constantin.
Mentions: Trade Chat Issue
Just lost the last day and a half from my faction chat. There were messages there one minute and then just gone. I've tried loading different pages to see if it refreshes but no luck
You are reporting a different issue than the one confirmed for this thread.
Please add your issue to this existing thread on the same thing.
Mentions: Fac chat
I have the same problem as Scrappy_G above
I have lost 12 hours of chat twice, when someone else posts in faction chat it appears to come back, but if I replied it goes again.
Have restarted game no better