Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Church

Started by LDP [1580562] on in Questions & Answers.

55 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LDP [1580562] ×3 TheDarkLegacy [1712562] ×2 bl0ndie [179706] ×1 hellos [987793] ×1 Mavs [991564] ×1 Black_Viper [1280980] ×1 boo [1544641] ×1 Mo-Sigma [1675373] ×1 Dictator [1841746] ×1

LDP [1580562]

Just hoping we can use this thread to get the Church explained.

I just donated $1, what does this do donating money?
I also prayed for 5 energy, what does this do?

Skeleton [1842726]

I did the same. I didn't notice anything, but I'm sure it's useful for something. Maybe there's an award later on or something, or maybe it increases happiness. I don't know for sure.

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

"You have donated $1,111,111 to the church in total"


The more you give to the church, the slightly better his responses get, but nothing functional, and if you give a larger amount then come back later, even if you give more, he doesn't remember you.. Damn ungrateful guy..!

Taksas027 [444122]
hellos [987793]

got to be careful In the church. I donated 15mill instead of 1.5mill and it takes you into negative


It should be a bug then. You shouldn't be allowed to donate any amount of money.

Mentions: hellos [987793]

manic [1554958]

I've just donated a couple mill and apparently the bishop is buying a new car... (Typical church!)

I also prayed a bit. (Used 20e)

Didn't see anything happen though. Could be interesting...

LDP [1580562]

Some interesting ideas already, just need staff to answer now unless they want to keep it secret.

McDallas [14757]

Yeah, curious about the function too. Just donated some e, but it's left me with questions. dammit god, why won't you speak to me! lol