Just hoping we can use this thread to get the Church explained.
I just donated $1, what does this do donating money?
I also prayed for 5 energy, what does this do?
Church
Started by LDP [1580562] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Unknown_Element [450910]
· 12 likes ·
should be an option to burn down the church. - Jammed [1531835]
· 11 likes ·
Maybe its like the real church..pay in and get nothing back - Confusion [658870]
· 6 likes ·
I did the same, only got forgiven of my sins...guess i shouldnt have stolen from a hobo :(
Mentioned in this thread
LDP [1580562] ×3 TheDarkLegacy [1712562] ×2 bl0ndie [179706] ×1 hellos [987793] ×1 Mavs [991564] ×1 Black_Viper [1280980] ×1 boo [1544641] ×1 Mo-Sigma [1675373] ×1 Dictator [1841746] ×1
I did the same. I didn't notice anything, but I'm sure it's useful for something. Maybe there's an award later on or something, or maybe it increases happiness. I don't know for sure.
I did the same, only got forgiven of my sins...guess i shouldnt have stolen from a hobo :(
Same as above, looking to hear what it actually does.
"Bear in mind, the couple will require at least one witness."
Really?
got to be careful In the church. I donated 15mill instead of 1.5mill and it takes you into negative
"You have donated $1,111,111 to the church in total"
The more you give to the church, the slightly better his responses get, but nothing functional, and if you give a larger amount then come back later, even if you give more, he doesn't remember you.. Damn ungrateful guy..!
hellos [987793]got to be careful In the church. I donated 15mill instead of 1.5mill and it takes you into negative
It should be a bug then. You shouldn't be allowed to donate any amount of money.
Mentions: hellos [987793]
"You have donated $666 to the church in total".
The church is going to be rich :o
You know, i think donating to the church may actually increase your karma? Not sure, but it seems sensible.
I've just donated a couple mill and apparently the bishop is buying a new car... (Typical church!)
I also prayed a bit. (Used 20e)
Didn't see anything happen though. Could be interesting...
should be an option to burn down the church.
Some interesting ideas already, just need staff to answer now unless they want to keep it secret.
Well, either increase, or get you out of negative karma would make sense.
Looks odd but I won't use it unless I donate $1 so :P
I assumed karma is related to forums, I don't think the church has any effect on this.
I accidentally donated $50m instead of $5m, took me to negative $44m! Surely this should not be possible.
Yeah, curious about the function too. Just donated some e, but it's left me with questions. dammit god, why won't you speak to me! lol
I've created a thread in suggestions regarding the donation issue.