Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi

Started by ElixirOfDeath [1863379] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RatedR [72498]
ElixirOfDeath [1863379]Hi Torn City... I'm new to the game, I'd like to ask for advices or any help is appreciated. I hope we can be friends, too. c:

he is asking for advice.

Mentions: ElixirOfDeath [1863379]

Gorgonzola [1300528]
RatedR [72498]
ElixirOfDeath [1863379]Hi Torn City... I'm new to the game, I'd like to ask for advices or any help is appreciated. I hope we can be friends, too. c:

he is asking for advice.

I'm really not trying to be awkward but if they're just asking for any advice then is anything Torn related off topic?

My advice would be to make some friends, try and join a faction that has some good specials and then maybe they can probably offer even more advice on how to play.

P.S. They are listed as female you cynic.

Mentions: ElixirOfDeath [1863379] · RatedR [72498]