I play on my iPhone everyday. Since updating to ios8 yesterday, several buttons on torn take me to blank pages. For example, I can select a crime type, but attempting to do a crime loads up a blank page. Like wise if I try to look at events. This happens on the mobile platform and the full website viewed in Safari.
iOS 8 update
Started by FonzyD2A [857669] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
OleDirtySnitch [684633] ×1
I play on my iPhone everyday. Since updating to ios8 yesterday, several buttons on torn take me to blank pages. For example, I can select a crime type, but attempting to do a crime loads up a blank page. Like wise if I try to look at events. This happens on the mobile platform and the full website viewed in Safari.
Could you just try another browser please, to see if its just limited to safari? thanks.
mine was the same couldn't train do crimes bust people access the forums basically do anything, ive tried with a different browser and its allowing me to do everything but crimes
I've switched to opera mini, and everything seems to be working now. Only faced this issue since the iOS 8 update
Much the same ios 8 has killed being able to load most of torn on safari hate using opera the stupid loading bubbles just keep going cant do crimes even loading the forum to see if it has been reported has been a f**king pig
Also cant access job just keeps reloading blank pages
I confirm that you're full of crap as far as doing crimes go.
I'm using safari on iOS8 and did a crime just fine.
Have done crimes once in the whole day on it late this afternoon you cant confirm shit bar yours worked and as i just stated now mine worked once this afternoon should reword your post pookums
I'm having the exact same issue using Safari ever since the iOS8 upgrade. Gym works fine and all other features seem to be okay, but crimes lags out nearly every time.
I am having this issue with crimes not working on my iPad and iPhone both running iOS 8 and on my macbook running OS X Yosemite Beta. All in Safari.
When I do a crime after selecting GTA - Steal a Parked Car, it works once but when I select try again, it just brings up the loading bar and nothing happens. If I go back through and select the crime again, it works again but then picking try again doesn't work yet again. Basically every time I want to do a crime I have to go to Crimes - GTA - Steal a Parked Car. Very annoying.
I do seem to have more luck on the first go around as well - however I typically have very little success after that, even by going back to crimes and starting all over.
OleDirtySnitch [684633]I do seem to have more luck on the first go around as well - however I typically have very little success after that, even by going back to crimes and starting all over.
This this n this
Mentions: OleDirtySnitch [684633]
Same, annoying as crap. IPhone 5s, iso8, lte and wifi, Safari. Just sits on those loading bubbles
..
I can't use any items. I can sometimes do crimes but can't do anything lately.
This is topic just seems to
be sliding down the list while there are many people agreeing they can't do anything, are any Devs looking at this?
Make sure to keep your iPhone out of your pockets while you wait for a fix so you don't bend it :P
Same thing happens to me. It's really annoying.
Usually happens more when the internet connection is weak I find.
Just wanted to bump these messages.
Same issues here with blank pages and crimes lagging nonstop.
Is this bug related to this?
http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15920577&b=0&a=0
Or or does it come up with a totally blank page?
Either way, I get both...
Mentions: loading bar (bubbles) not loading (crimes, items etc.)