Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iOS 8 update

Started by FonzyD2A [857669] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

OleDirtySnitch [684633] ×1

FonzyD2A [857669]

I play on my iPhone everyday. Since updating to ios8 yesterday, several buttons on torn take me to blank pages. For example, I can select a crime type, but attempting to do a crime loads up a blank page. Like wise if I try to look at events. This happens on the mobile platform and the full website viewed in Safari.
Twisted_Vision [1648903]

mine was the same couldn't train do crimes bust people access the forums basically do anything, ive tried with a different browser and its allowing me to do everything but crimes
Noc [1662321]

Much the same ios 8 has killed being able to load most of torn on safari hate using opera the stupid loading bubbles just keep going cant do crimes even loading the forum to see if it has been reported has been a f**king pig
Noc [1662321]

Have done crimes once in the whole day on it late this afternoon you cant confirm shit bar yours worked and as i just stated now mine worked once this afternoon should reword your post pookums
OleDirtySnitch [684633]

I'm having the exact same issue using Safari ever since the iOS8 upgrade. Gym works fine and all other features seem to be okay, but crimes lags out nearly every time.
Bones [917218]

I am having this issue with crimes not working on my iPad and iPhone both running iOS 8 and on my macbook running OS X Yosemite Beta. All in Safari.

When I do a crime after selecting GTA - Steal a Parked Car, it works once but when I select try again, it just brings up the loading bar and nothing happens. If I go back through and select the crime again, it works again but then picking try again doesn't work yet again. Basically every time I want to do a crime I have to go to Crimes - GTA - Steal a Parked Car. Very annoying.
OleDirtySnitch [684633]

I do seem to have more luck on the first go around as well - however I typically have very little success after that, even by going back to crimes and starting all over.
Noc [1662321]
OleDirtySnitch [684633]I do seem to have more luck on the first go around as well - however I typically have very little success after that, even by going back to crimes and starting all over.

This this n this

Mentions: OleDirtySnitch [684633]

Zoltan [548760]

I can't use any items. I can sometimes do crimes but can't do anything lately.

This is topic just seems to
be sliding down the list while there are many people agreeing they can't do anything, are any Devs looking at this?