Agreed, 15b is a bit extreme, but you could potentially make a few bill to minimize your "loss."
DB AGAIN?
Started by GoldenFeel [1523811] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Agreed, 15b is a bit extreme, but you could potentially make a few bill to minimize your "loss."
DB again on Milk and Cookies..
'After becoming very ill, you decide to head to the hospital to have yourself checked out.'
There's no way any man goes to the doctor voluntarily. We fall apart first and then are sent there by the women in our lives.
Man flu radiation ftw!
Who done it though...
Who do you think? lol
Our turn now? :D
- 29/11/1412:01 AMThe faction has been severely hit by a radioactive bomb activated by Mischi3vo! 45,735 respect was lost.
Mentions: Mischi3vo [88038]
I still blame Myhedin >.>
He couldn't get into M&C either then lol
How many more does he have? And who is next? How quickly can you drop them after the last?
Seems to me Dirty Bombs have a variable component based on the quantity of respect the faction being hit has.
Has that always been the case?
Wasn't the cooldown 6hours or something?
I don't recall his application though! Aha
Maybes he's just angry at the world.
It's been a fun week, wonder what's left to come before it's over.
Goodness me. It just keeps going.
If anyone has a DB, shoot me a trade - will add 26-27 bil in valuables.
Have you tried Bogie?
Buy FTW's from them, I think wayyee is holding it ATM
I think I'm in love with Mischi3vo. This rocks.
Or any...
So are we at 4 or 5 now for the week?