89 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 5 likes · You have 80b like I have a 12 inch dong.
kILLIAN-[1310389]
· 3 likes · Just won the daily dime, this is the most most money I have ever had all must bow down to me!
mug[553318]Committee
· 1 likes · most money. 1b... 1b isn't shit mate. you're considered poor if you don't have 2b in the bank and a 700-750m stock benefit of FHC. even with this little amount of 2.7 billion you're only considered 'average' in terms of …
most money. 1b... 1b isn't shit mate. you're considered poor if you don't have 2b in the bank and a 700-750m stock benefit of FHC. even with this little amount of 2.7 billion you're only considered 'average' in terms of money.
I wouldn't say I'm rich at 13b (ish). I wouldn't say you are rich till about 25-50b, even then theres a lot of people with that much.
Making money isn't really that difficult in all honesty, you can make hundreds of millions, in a day if you are active enough, I done it today and it didn't take much work.
The first billion is the hardest, after that its fairly simple, I'm just very lazy most of the time, so I haven't increased my networth in a while, I just build it up, get lazy and spend what I just made, since I'm not earning, then rinse and repeat.