Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Most Money

Started by BeggerStager [1796898] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KPCSlor [1557404]

Anyone playing over a year should have a at least $1bil in properties, stocks, the bank, etc...

Max bank deposit is $2bil so you need to pick a much higher number if you want to know whose rich or not.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

most money. 1b... 1b isn't shit mate. you're considered poor if you don't have 2b in the bank and a 700-750m stock benefit of FHC. even with this little amount of 2.7 billion you're only considered 'average' in terms of money.
Ilmatar [641520]

Stock blocks: PRN, SYM, ISTC, WSSB, LSC, GRN. FHC, MCS, HRG, TCHS, EWM, TCC, TCB. TMI, SLAG. (ie ~6.5bn in stocks)

Another 2bn in bank.

Home: Fully upgraded PI. Including the overtly expensive yacht.

Cash some 150m in vault.

Cash on hand 0. (i mug others, i dont let anyone mug ME!)

Oh and a good job. 600k/day -155k maintenance.

Items, maybe 600m, much depending on those double katanas





And i know im not rich. Just good middle class :D

Im pretty sure there are folks out there with 1000 times as much..
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

I wouldn't say I'm rich at 13b (ish). I wouldn't say you are rich till about 25-50b, even then theres a lot of people with that much.

Making money isn't really that difficult in all honesty, you can make hundreds of millions, in a day if you are active enough, I done it today and it didn't take much work.

The first billion is the hardest, after that its fairly simple, I'm just very lazy most of the time, so I haven't increased my networth in a while, I just build it up, get lazy and spend what I just made, since I'm not earning, then rinse and repeat.
John_R [1876363]

I have around 50m and I am rich! Why? Because high standard of living doesn't cost me much at my level!

It costs a lot more to rehab the higher your level therefore your richness is also cumalative.