Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirks competition.

Started by Dirk [684622] on in Fun & Games.

47 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Dirk [684622]

COMPETITION RESULTS.

WINNERS.

You sent $100,000,000 to _Amor_ with the message: You won Dirks Competition - Congrats.

You sent $100,000,000 to Melted with the message: You won dirks competitions, congrats.

Thank you to all who joined in. Some of you got really close.

More competitions to come! Give it a like. ;D
Sumiyoshi [1587578]

I'm in (sorry but I won't be connected on Saturday, so I place my bets now):

Bayern Monaco 16/05/15
Bayer Leverkusen 16/05/15
Southampton 16/05/15
Liverpool 16/05/15
Monaco 16/05/15
Shakthar Donetsk 16/05/15
The_Sherlock [1886279]

Bayern munich
Tottenham
Aston Vila
Sunderland
Liverpool
Chennai super kings (cricket bet really was just looking for multipliers)

Edit i dont know if we could edit so am gonna add this
If i can edit id like to change my bet from Aston vila to Norwhich if not.... sigh xD
ded [341315]

I'll play.

ok, here goes:

1. Jon Delos Reyes to win (Boxing)

2. Kofu and Yamagata to draw (football - Japan)

3. Bayern Munich to win (football - Germany)

4. Liverpool to win (football - U.K. Premier League)

5. Sampdoria and Lazio to draw (football - Italy)

6. Vancouver Whitecaps to win (football - Canada/U.S.)

Those are my picks. If all six of them hit, I will play the lotto irl! XD
Miller [238240]

excellent idea to gather popular betting odds ;)

Los Angeles Dodgers
Liverpool

Chennai Super Kings
Bayern Munich
Miami Marlins



Dirk [684622]

I don't need to gather odds, i do very well myself. Ask anyone... :)

I see everyones going with Chennai, they are starting to slip. Hopefully the rain stays away because they are a terrible 10 over team.

Good luck bud, reply to this with your 6th prediction... I need all the tips i can get. ;D