243 replies · 3.61k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:244 / 244 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
244
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
daub[1869454]
· 28 likes · If I get a doctor's note, can both of my personalities play?
Unknown_Element[450910]
· 23 likes · now my 13 brothers and 15 counsins and my uncle can play.
Unknown_Element[450910]
· 21 likes · And the people of Myanmar celebrate in the streets
I think this thread will get graved... there's a reason for the IP blocks... it's called multies[:smiley:]
EDIT: I posted this before the OP edited the thread to add details... before that it was just an empty thread with the title and one line that read, "What do you guys think?" Until that time, it was likley to be graved...
Why? Rudias is likely going to rant and rave about his "brother" when he reads this announcement... it's going to be one bloody good show! [:laughing:]
I dont really care as long as multies dont run amok... Also i find it hilarious they put my name in it :P See me under company? Yeah so I'm kinda famous...
I may start investing in stocks again, before it was too much work for 1 person, but with 2 of us and pretty much double the funds it may be worth getting into again.