Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IP Blocks Removed

Started by Meta [1281130] on in General Discussion.

243 replies · 3.61k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 244 / 244 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
244
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hopslam [795412] ×1 DaveO [887166] ×1 Apnea [1532667] ×1 Testmenot [1943920] ×1

Meta [1281130]

What do you guys think?

I personally think it depends on the effectiveness of the system. If it does a good job with catching multies, then I'm all for it

edit: For those of you who don't read annoucements, Ched removed the IP blocks earlier today
Sil3nced [1535416]

I think this thread will get graved... there's a reason for the IP blocks... it's called multies[:smiley:]

EDIT: I posted this before the OP edited the thread to add details... before that it was just an empty thread with the title and one line that read, "What do you guys think?" Until that time, it was likley to be graved...




David [132845]

I think it's time to grab popcorn!

Why? Rudias is likely going to rant and rave about his "brother" when he reads this announcement... it's going to be one bloody good show! [:laughing:]
-Monkey- [892675]

I dont really care as long as multies dont run amok... Also i find it hilarious they put my name in it :P See me under company? Yeah so I'm kinda famous...


Beerstein [1322136]

I may start investing in stocks again, before it was too much work for 1 person, but with 2 of us and pretty much double the funds it may be worth getting into again.
Hobbie [443763]

Perhaps OP needs to put a bit more content in the thread? Pointing people to annoucements somewhat. And giving a bit of his own opinion.
KrakFreak [9170]

in my opinion this is a bad idea.

its not hard to have a few accounts and have them all act normal. maybe this is the first step in legalizing multies.
Khan [1297415]

so how about past players got fed in this game for having same ip found? are they also have chance to get out from federal jail?