Nice photoshop job there ... well not really but you made an effort to greyscale the image at least.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nice photoshop job there ... well not really but you made an effort to greyscale the image at least.
Its legit, open an attack on the person (no need to initiate)
Ched bought rights to the image so he could use it. Like he did with all the other images.
I'd say this is more a mission update than an attacking update.
Fair enough then.
B-but muh text based game.
I'm getting sick of Ched Googling "gangster costumes." Too many damned pictures on here as it is.
It's a test NPC. Neither the camp ganster model or attack logs (as they currently appear) mean anything.
I had one of those attacks yesterday too, was like wtf was going on. I saw the mobster and was freaked out. Actually it was that exact same guy
Too funny that a bunch of us found him accidentally because of the nw update
I could have sworn these were the droids we were looking for.
Gorgonzola, that was so ... cheesy ;)
xD i think i smell something? Oh wait is it bull? ah its bull shiz :P
So now we have to pay to dress up our character?
Lame....not gonna happen, but you dorks will probably do it.
I'll pay for a thong and nipple pasties.
I want to know how that coconut bra will look on me.
well the wallet was empty
im with you, lets bring this 4-month-dead thread back to life! bumpity bump
Thanks