Is there a way to see the private vault log past the five showing transactions or is there a way to show what money is your spouses and what is yours?
Private Vault Log
Started by Chuckyboy2 [1875579] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 1by1takeyoudown [744502]
· 2 likes ·
when it comes to money there's no such thing as yours, all is hers. - Hopslam [795412]
· 1 likes ·
what if the marriage is between two hims....?
Is there a way to see the private vault log past the five showing transactions or is there a way to show what money is your spouses and what is yours?
Spouse!! Your $$$ is hers!!! Aahhh, marriage!
Any real answers. I just need a way to keep track.
Ched refers to a "shared pool of money", so I think people are on their own on this one, if he doesn't want to make the visible log longer.
when it comes to money there's no such thing as yours, all is hers.
Us girls need to go shopping somehow haha
what if the marriage is between two hims....?
I should have known thread would be trolled. All I want is a system to keep track of who's putting money in and taking it out. Hence in q&a not general discussion. At this point it seems as there is no in game solution.
I was thinking the same thing. And came to the conclusion that it would be all, not yours.
Yeah, I think at this point, there is no in game solution. It's a very new feature, so Ched is likely paying attention to feedback on this.
5 transactions is a very small amount. I can through 5 transactions in the vault in a matter of minutes and could easily forget what amount of vault money is mine vs spouse. We have the feature enabled but haven't split use of it yet. I think it would be a bit tedious to track outside of game if both players are actively using vault.
Yes a boy with a blackjack addiction could go through $1 billion in no time :P
sorry for my ignorance, but how can I access private vaults??
do I need an item?
No you need a property with avault
it's too early to ask about this, everyone else still figuring it out too.
A proper log and/or a balance would solve this particular problem, but it's possible Ched won't add that since it is a shared vault, not two separate vaults. At the end of the day the property owner can deny their spouse access to the vault and even kick them out from the property whenever they want to.
I understand the idea of shared but the faction vault is "shared" and there are two ways (that arnt going to be removed) by looking at donation log and by faction thread. Neither of those options are available with pi vault.
I'm guessing all the money my spouse saves while sharing my vault would show up as my networth. Nice!
Maybe you should file a bug report? Ched has mentioned that it is "inadvisable" to use the faction bank in that way, it would be interesting to see what he thinks about shared vaults.
Shared vault may, or may not, mean common money pool. It could mean shared storage only but not common money or communal acess to it all. I suspect it means common money pool though. Coding for separation would be more difficult and therefore likely did not happen.
How to keep track? Use your notebooks and if you cant be bothered either dont give
shared access or live with the uncertainty.
l
Why have a log if it does not log anything past 5. Seems pointless as a log infers something you can go back and check on. This is like writing shit in the sand at the beach when the tide is coming in.
Make a suggestion for a proper log Cb