Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items found

Started by RX8 [1798198] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 427 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 Wh0_Cares [183272] ×1 NakorTheBluRder [215678] ×1 Karty [285221] ×1 dunmugmeh [538353] ×1 cl3ric0l [569400] ×1 hillybird [728861] ×1 Hopslam [795412] ×1 mbncd [824921] ×1 Wicka [895688] ×1 Hammer [943259] ×1 UberMorlock [1027599] ×1

RX8 [1798198]

I'm wondering who has the most "Items Found" (in the city), shame that it's not a Hall of Fame section.

How many do you have? I have 264 myself with my 700 days age.

TOP 5 SO FAR

1. dunmugmeh 1,340
2. The_Accountant 1,068
3. KPCSlor 749
4. Avus 726
5. Bogie 617
Beerstein [1322136]
[image: 36.media.tumblr.com]

Forumers don't find anything since it's all city links and all we use is forums and direct links unless we have to buy stuff from the item market.

I wouldn't even recommend 1 merit in awareness for forumers. 2200 days 105 items found I think the most valuable was a Firewalk virus and half those finds are since the find system changed.
JustJanet [911066]

yep, you have to look in order to find now... I suck at it! 171 items and I'm 2634 days old. :( But... at least my finds are sometimes quality... I've found sennet board pieces and statues and noble coins Museum type stuff), a motorcycle helmet and other fun stuff that I can't remember anymore... I'm gonna go look right now! Maybe I'll find something good!
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I'm on 29 if I'm right, but I've only been back for 52 days, I consider 29 finds in 52 days with 1 awareness very good :p

edit : edited to be correct!
Rca [1860888]

God I know this isn't the thread but I just wanna moan at how annoying the system is. I love this game but manually searching the city map is just awful.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

2 great scripts to make this alot easier for you!

1) show a couple of sentences on top of the map with how many items spawned in the city at said moment + how much items you get / amount of hours.

2)shows a little pink box around the items on your map.

I do not have links to these however. You'll have to search for them yourself :p
ryvian [1927461]

Scripts:

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15933295&b=0&a=0

http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15936492&b=0&a=0


I can't check stats now (flying) but I have found 50+ items in 138 days. Best finds were a screwdriver, FHC, and neumune tablet - for some reason 2 of those spawned before I spent any merits on awareness. Now that I have 3/10 awareness, I seem to be having worse finds...

Mentions: City Finds Hilighter - Updated 1st April · Map hax! (fixed March 2017)

Avus [1537487]

Mine works out that I have found an item every 2.318 days
726 so far
must add the majority of items are useless
Hopslam [795412]

I am at over 1,000 city finds... :P

Check bogie and dunmugmeh too, I am fairly certain they are upwards of 1000
Evil-Duck [1182047]

106 items found - 3/4 Stat enhancers from memory. Nothing of value in the last 2/3 years

I know the city like the back of my hand, and the city knows me

Peace