This update has been out for 7 months now. What are the opinions? Advantages? Disadvantages? Likes. Dislikes.
I like blood because it adds a little more life than morphine.
AB+ has the disadvantage of not being able to self hospital by using a non compatible blood.
I love how I can hospitalize myself, other than that its a so-so update. +B in game and -B in real life
It's cheaper to fill a blood bag and then use it on yourself for later, given the amount of hospital time reduced and life gained.
Coincidentally same blood type here as in real life.
It's nice to be able to build up your own stock/supply of blood bags for future use
And with the low cost of 15k for empty blood bags in pharmacy, this is a cheap med item that one has the ability to build up their own stock of.
I still use small first aid kits, in work towards 25k medical item used merit. And I still use morphine for some middle range hospital visits. I pretty much only use blood bags in faction wars.
Agree. It is pretty much the same for me with the exception of faction wars. It really sux having AB+ and not be able to self hospitalize. I am thinking about submitting a suggestion that would make at least one blood type noncompatible for AB+ for this reason alone.
Never gonna happen, also I'm AB+ this update blows! xD AB+ does have the advantage of always having access to the cheapest blood bags which last I looked are cheaper than morphine though. Of course cheaper doesn't mean shit for older players.
It does not make any since. Why have one blood type that is an obvious disadvantage in comparison to the others for warring?
Since suggesting a change is a waste of time, I have to believe it was discussed before the release.
Probably because hospitalizing yourself isn't supposed to be an advantage.
Whether they intended it to be an advantage or not. It is during war.
Whiner! :P At least you can see the positive.
Could always suggest a new item to poison the blood in some way, making it "Poisoned Blood Bag: A-" for example. Would have the same effect as non-compatible blood bags for the rest of us. If the item was in the price range of 5-10k it would be cheaper for everyone to to fill their own bags and poison them. Just be sure to mention me if you suggest it [:tongue:]
Currently cheaper than morphines...
Is Don.
Is good.
Here I am selling fhcs 1 at a time, when others have 300+ up while in the hosp from blood bags! Grr!
Quite a good update, because of it I signed up to give blood so I could find out my real life blood type and now I give bloody regularly in real life.
My blood types do not match, it was not fate :(
well found out my in-game blood type today. B- while in life I am O+
well now I have the same blood type as my dad. made me giggle.
I like the use of blood bags, much easier and in the end cheaper than using medical kits.
I don't have a clue what I am in life, Although here i'm O-, Kind of sad.. Theres so few blood bags I can use.
I like it because you can hospitalize yourself. Comes in handy when you are selling items
The blood type was not supposed to be a self hosp benefit. it was a side effect and it doesn't make sense to change the nature of blood compatibility because there are a few people who can't deal with the unfairness of it. Just as in life... there are things that are unfair... our job is to learn to work around it.
Its a really nice way to self hosp and to get out of there as well. I really like the fact that you use an empty bag that your faction provides and donate it back with blood in it.
A+ in RL and in game as well. :)