Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[BETA] Torn Tools

Started by McNeo [864688] on in Graveyard.

58 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Scootaloo [1590427] ×2 MiamiVice [352574] ×1 Lord_Gorgen [1629756] ×1 Mr_House [1861611] ×1 Kinzove [1867602] ×1 HandsomePants [1897243] ×1

McNeo [864688]

So, I'm doing another thing.

Originally, I didn't want to make a City Watch clone, as I imagined that's what everyone else would jump on. But, I was wrong.

So, here we are. But, this will be more than a City Watch clone. This is going to be City Watch on steroids - Fully customizable alerts and notifications for pretty much whatever I can do...

Here's a sneak peak after an hour or so of work.

[image: s15.postimg.org]
HandsomePants [1897243]

Feature request!

Player Tracker - enter a player's name/ID and the app will ping you when that player is in Torn and Okay. Helpful for waiting on people to initiate OCs, or for trades, for collecting bounties, or perhaps for more nefarious stalking ... <.<
Meme_Raven [1891116]

Something a bit like this?
http://i.imgur.com/St31QbD.png
Never thought of OCs those.

OP:
Is this still in development? Hadn't checked API Dev in a while and decided to revive my old project which is just like this :P If it's a Winbows only app, then I guess i could just make mine for OSX and Linux
McNeo [864688]

This will take everything the player chooses into account - Energy, nerve, drug and medical countdowns, travel... Basically - How long can you walk away and not miss an opportunity to do something.
oraN [1778676]

i suggest encrypting your code when you release it because its a software someone will clone it and add in a malware and maybe sell it :)
McNeo [864688]

I'm not that worried about someone taking the code if they want to go through that much work for it. I can add MD5 checksums to my downloads page for security if you really think it's needed.