‹ Questions & Answers Stories Forums Questions & Answers Tin foil hat
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Like I said above I've never sold any off my own or any other staff items EVER. I just came back here around 6 weeks ago.
simple mistakes happen. if you have a break stuff changed .you have done the right thing when made aware of it. no big deal really.
simple mistakes happen. if you have a break stuff changed .you have done the right thing when made aware of it. no big deal really.
The biggest thing i've learned from this thread is that selling staff items were allowed a while back, so cartman says.
sorry double post
If you search the forums, there's a post about Quacks selling one of his items on IRC for I think 50k. The thread has since purged and I can't think of who made the post, perhaps Titan would be able to shed more light.
I was just telling everyone what I was told when we got the item offer around 2 years ago. Can't comment on anything before but it looks like this was a mistake and sounds like it'll be reverted once the auction has ended. There are no tools to easily delete auctions unfortunately! :)
For the record - he's spoken to me and whoever buys is going to get their cash back and him his item back. He was unaware that was the rule he received his item before I was Admin - I brought that rule in. Thanks
Thanks for posting :)
Can you please undo the rule so foxxeh will be forced to give me the hat?? :)
#hat4Navin