Your spots make you look bad. scamming in a text browser game wont make those spots go away.
Enemies
Started by Snaked [1996543] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Your spots make you look bad. scamming in a text browser game wont make those spots go away.
myself Im a well known leveling target :(
- Friends:
152 - Enemies:
212
ah, but remember "Girls have it easy. Guys give girls free stuff." Maybe if I change my picture to a cute, young blonde lying down in bed, I'll get free stuff too.
The only thing I'm getting for free right now are defends and run-aways. I must say, it's nice not having to pay for them.
In my defense I pay my own rent and sought out my PI host on the classifieds.
Doesn't make my statement any less true.
Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I hope to be like you when I grow up.
I was actually being pretty serious on that last part. You seem really cool.
You're 12 days old. Wait til you're 15 and start getting attacked. Play the helpless female for all it's worth, it's your only hope. If you decide to quit, please know that I'm truly sorry for you but there's nothing that can be done about the game mechanics.
What's wrong with getting attacked all the time? I hear that happens when you're part of a faction anyway?
Though I do agree with you. Some people just can't handle the intense nature of an internet game.
I guess I may not be an empty head then ;)
OO can I level off of you? :P
sure anytime :P
Of my 22 enemies, i only know the identity of one.
He's currently forum banned, yesterday lost to a 90 day old JFA member and has lost 450 of his precious karma in the last fortnight.
'Guess Who?' was always a great game ^_^
Edit: Purely out of curiosity, I sometimes ponder whom I have irked when i scroll past my enemy count as I only use my enemy list for mug/level targets and any entries tend to be temporary.
- Friends:
48 - Enemies:
173
seems Im a bigger man then you :P
Enemies:
212
If makes you feel any better, you used to be on my enemies list when I finally found out it was you mugging me haha. But then we started talking and you seemed nice... you not mugging me anymore also helped.
psssh. Its all about that ratio
When you have more enemies than you are days old (currently you have 55 enemies and your age is 53), you are a scammer &/or annoying.
I wish I could add people to my 'NOOB' list.
You would be top of mine ;)
ICB I has moar than you!
Enemies:
242
Its funny cause I somehow earnt more enemies since being chat banned lmao