Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reliable Traders

Started by ThatNarrator [1937417] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 814 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

rupe13 [112080] ×1 Weeman [506086] ×1 Angel_Princess [991612] ×1 Kapten_Klitoris [1873683] ×1 John [1933955] ×1 Lapsky [2002878] ×1

ThatNarrator [1937417]

I want to know who the most reliable traders are in Torn. By this I mean that they have a lot of money and won't rob you immediately after the transaction. I'm curious as I want to sell to a person for a reasonable price, but not get screwed over at the end
Dagrims [2007550]

Easiest way to find a reliable, trustworthy trader: read the Trading Post forum. In particular, focus on the threads that have the most upvotes (people won't upvote a trader if they get mugged, scammed or shafted on the prices), the most replies (typically those are the players who have been trading for longer periods of time), and on the first few pages (the most active traders have their threads bumped frequently).

I have a list of a half-dozen traders with whom I regularly do business, without having to worry about any problems.
miro [1689701]

Hands Down the Accountant now known as hopslam. Deals in large quantities and is honest and reliable. A very good guy!
mug [553318] Committee Committee

Weeman [506086] is my favorite with big money guy if im selling big and wanna go safe.

also John [1933955] he's always in the top 5 bazaars unlike anyone else listed here, always quick, always ready to buy my shit, doesn't take 10 hours like everyone else to get back to you.

if you want the best in all of torn these are the guys. If you want to wait 5 hours for someone to get back to you, go with the other choices listed here. If you want quick, reliable, active players, go to either of these 2.

Mentions: John [1933955] · Weeman [506086]

JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

It's ok to trade with Seraphim, you just have to haggle a lot and be aware of the fact that he will try to mug you if he thinks he can. He's online a lot and has lots of stuff and money so if you take precautions you can close the deal quickly.
Madmiketyson [979994]

I was asked this yesterday and had a look through trading post to find someone offering a decent price for DP's who wouldn't mug a youngster afterwards.


I recommended BB and Hopslam...Interested to see other names that crop up a lot for future questions!
mug [553318] Committee Committee

if you've ever actually used a trader you would know, i've used the most popular BB and hopslam before. both even when online take several hours to respond. personally I dont like waiting when i need the money now. you want to use the person with the most friends go for it you want to use a player that's actually active i listed my two guys that dont f**k around use em or not i dont give a shit doesn't help or hurt me any.
LimitBreakr [1563326]

I don't trade mug and don't share who I trade with because I'd rather use my E for training and I am too lazy. So if you're traveling and want to undercut flowers and plushies, I will throw money at you
slirus [1875243]

My to go trader i always use when i need to sell something quick and safe is Kapten_Klitoris [1873683], online often and always a pleasure. 10/10 would trade again.

Mentions: Kapten_Klitoris [1873683]